Ostend Medical Centre is currently enrolling new patients.
You can choose Ostend Medical as your ongoing regular provider of General Practice healthcare.
Being enrolled with us means you are eligible for subsidised doctor consultations and a range of other subsidised services.
How To Enrol at Ostend Medical Centre
By enrolling with Ostend Medical Centre and becoming “registered” you will be charged subsidised fees to see the GP/Nurse Practitioner or nurse.
The process is easy and we will guide you through:
- fill out and sign the patient enrolment form below
- fill out the health questionnaire
- your passport or birth certificate to show your eligibility to enroll. Do phone for advice if needed. We are here to help
- Bring the completed form, questionnaire and passport/birth certificate to the practice and we will set you up.
- (optional) At the same time we will help you join connectmed our on-line portal so you can order online prescriptions, book appointments and see your lab results
- Visit our PHO Procare for more information
New Patient Enrolment form
Click here to open the PDF.
Then download and save to your computer,
Print, complete in pen, sign and bring to your appointment.