Ostend Medical Centre is currently enrolling new patients.
You can choose Ostend Medical as your ongoing regular provider of General Practice healthcare.
Being enrolled with us means you are eligible for subsidised GP/Nurse Practitioner consultations, along with a range of other subsidised services available through Ostend Medical Centre. Since Ostend Medical is part of the Waiheke Health Trust, you also have access to a large amount of services that they offer:
- Community Nursing; Well Child Nurse; Occupational Therapy; Social Work; Podiatry; Speech Language Therapy; Dietitian; Physiotherapy; Home Support Services; Radiology; Meals on Wheels; Healthy Homes program; skin clinic and minor surgery.
For full information on all of the available subsidised services and referral options open to you, please enquire or speak to one of our friendly admin team members via our contact page.
How To Enrol at Ostend Medical Centre
The process to register with us is easy – but do phone or email us for advice if you need it – we are here to help;
- Fill out and sign the patient enrolment form – see link below to download it, or ask for one at reception
- Fill out the health questionnaire form – see link below to download it, or ask for one at reception
- Bring along your passport or birth certificate to show your eligibility to enrol (NZ resident or Citizens are eligible).
- Bring the completed form, questionnaire and passport/birth certificate to the practice and we will complete your registration.
- Optionally, we will help you join our on-line portal so you can order online prescriptions, book appointments and see your lab results
- Visit our PHO Procare for more information
New Patient Enrolment form
Click here to open the PDF.
Then download and save to your computer,
Print, complete in pen, sign and bring to your appointment.
Alternatively, if you can’t / do not wish to print these forms now – please ask for the forms upon your first arrival at reception and allow at least 15 ~ 20 minutes prior to your appointment time – to complete them.