Your Health and Mental Well-Being
It’s normal to feel anxious or stressed in times of difficulty. Modern life and more recently, Covid19 brings up a lot of emotions for many. Multiple resources are available that offer support, information and help:
In an Emergency, Always Dial 111
Main Health Websites
Mental Health Resources
Families, Children and Young People
- Parent Help – 0800 568 856 for parents/whānau seeking support, advice and practical strategies on all parenting concerns. Anonymous, non-judgemental and confidential.
- Youthline – 0800 376 633, free text 234 or email [email protected] or online chat.
- thelowdown.co.nz – or email [email protected] or free text 5626.
- What’s Up – 0800 942 8787 (for 5–18 year olds).
- NNFVS National Network of Family Violence Services 03) 391 0040
General Healthlines & Information